Quote of the week:

"​-Roses are red, that part is true, but violets are purple, not stinking blue!"
-Anonymous

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Check one, two, mic check 1, 2

Okay, great!  I am doing another blog post on a very crazy and complex Lego model that I built from scratch with Legos.  I then rendered it in the six orthographic projections. I found these renderings hard because the sides kept insisting on confusing me.  I also had a slightly hard time keeping track of the sites and whatnot.  The technique of orthographic rendering depicts all six sides of the object.  Depth an are not shown in orthographic renditions.

this is Edison, signing off. .  .   .    .

This blog post has been brought to you by:
Nuance®, Dragon Naturally Speaking®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this blog post/this blog here: (NO PROFANITY PLEASE!)